Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

5th Feb 2011

today....
saturday right????
after having steamboat yesterday....
today is just like the last day of new year....
becoz of my uncle and dog going back to KL...
maybe this is good things for me...
but also a bad things too...
good things is...
i no need to follow them go jogging anymore...
i can concentrate on my game too...
bad things is...
my new year gonna be boring ady...
pepsi must drink alone....
cannot share anymore....
also have kind of feeling tat dunno how to continue my life/study....
every year also have this kind of feeling...
haiz..
today is the last day i see tiger...
should be yesterday....
coz this morning they ady went back...
after yesterday....
have to wait another 1 year...
365days....
12months..
52weeks....
8760hrs....
more.....
but...
its okay...
i can wait......
we'll meet next year~
BYE BYE~~
my 2 best friend.......
.........
.......
.....
...
.







P.S.
actually my family's new year quite boring without u 2....
so....
u 2's present brought us alot of fun and joys......
i wont forget u 2 for the whole life......

No comments:

Post a Comment